Identifying pet friendly businesses like restaurants and bars is a great way to decide if a neighborhood is pet friendly. So where exactly can you find a great neighborhood in Arizona that welcomes dogs with open arms?
Gilbert is Pet Friendly
As you may have guessed- judging by the title- dog owners who are interested in Gilbert real estate are in luck! Gilbert encompasses a wide selection of different businesses that allow pets, making it the perfect place to settle down. Here’s a list of local restaurants and breweries that are dog friendly in Gilbert:
- Arizona Wilderness Brewing Club: Known as Gilbert’s first craft brewery, the Arizona Wilderness Brewing Club is a relaxed pub with decorative patio seating perfect for your fur baby.
- Cogburn’s: If you have a special love for delicious food, beer and sports, Cogburn’s is the perfect to come and relax. The locally owned sports bar and grill is not only known for their award winning wings, but they are also one of the few bars that allows your dog to tag along.
- Liberty Market: This sleek café has an eclectic menu, offering an eclectic array of breakfast options. If you are looking for a tasty brunch in a dog friendly environment, Liberty Market is the spot for you!
- Cuisine & Wine Bistro. Start your afternoon off with a great happy hour selection and relaxing environment at Cuisine Wine & Bistro. This pet friendly wine bar offers a nice atmosphere and live music for you and your pup to listen to.
- Pomo Pizzeria. This authentic Neapolitan pizza experience will have all pizza lovers rejoicing. Pomo Pizzeria offers a flavorful flare that you can enjoy with your dog in Gilbert.
There are other areas in the Phoenix metropolitan area that may be suitable for your pup, so you may want to explore multiple different Phoenix condos in the area. Contact us to check out additional featured listings suitable for your home requirements in Arizona.