Darwin Wall - Chandler Realtor
- Growing up a native of Chandler, Arizona, with a family history of commercial and residential construction, Darwin worked a variety of jobs during high school in the home building industry. At age 13, he would walk to his father’s custom home job site for the Chapman family to sweep up after the work day was done. Soon thereafter, his innate leadership skills came out when he ran his own clean up crew for his father’s multiple job sites in the Ahwatukee Foothills.
- Darwin’s grandfather, Albert Tibshraeny, migrated to the US with his family from Lebanon to make a better life for himself and chase the American Dream. He owned a clothing store in historic Downtown Chandler from the 1950’s until the 1960’s at 51 E. Boston Street. Tibshraeny’s Store then went into custom homebuilding which quickly evolved into Tibshraeny Brother’s Construction, Inc. Their ultimate success established them as one of the largest commercial builders’ in the state of Arizona at the time. Albert (also known as “Ba-Ba”) will always serve as one of the most influential and endless source of motivation for Darwin.
- Darwin’s father, Bob Wall, worked for Tibshraeny Brother’s Construction before starting Wall & Sons Custom Homes in 1978. Bob was the one who initially encouraged Darwin to get his Real Estate license in 1997 when Darwin was a Junior at Arizona State University. Bob has had an immeasurable impact on Darwin as a business mentor and constant motivator. After getting licensed in 1997, Darwin hit the ground running in the explosive custom home building market in Ahwatukee. Concurrently, receiving a Finance Degree from the nationally ranked WP Carey School of Business at ASU in 1999! Go Devils! Darwin’s real estate career became part of a driving force in home sales throughout the southeast Valley.
- Each and every day Darwin is grateful for the opportunity to help his clients buy and sell their homes. His business practices ensure each transaction it treated with the utmost respect and sincere intentions for each individual client’s wants and needs. As a result, he has built a foundation of long lasting relationships with his clients, a solid team of realtors, and respected business partners. Darwin is still inspired by the ever-evolving real estate business and his drive to succeed is energized with each transaction.
- Outside of business, hockey Dad life is very busy with hectic ice hockey commitments to maneuver for his two sons, Caleb and Jackson. Club hockey has taken them across the US and parts of Canada. A devoted dad, Darwin’s sons have brought him endless happiness and a focused direction beyond words! Who knows, maybe one day the boys will want to follow in their dad’s footsteps and Darwin can pass along his knowledge and experience to continue the family legacy.
- As a true entrepreneurial spirit, Darwin has a growing team of Realtors on the Darwin Wall Team. One of the best parts of his current team is that they act as a think tank, working together collectively and collaboratively to constantly evolve in this business. Darwin shares his experience and knowledge about the market and real estate and creates a strong foundation for his team. Darwin has enjoyed the team’s workshops on the jobsites aka “Home Building 101 workshops.” This hands on approach allows his team to learn about the construction process as well further their buying and selling growth and development. Darwin has teamed up with the ASU Internship program to give back his knowledge and success where his career first started. Currently, one of his interns has become a licensed and productive realtor and another one is handling much of the teams marketing, website, and social media duties.
- Networking and collaborating have been proven catalysts to Darwin’s successful business growth. His training and constant reinforcement of these aspects have motivated him to hone in on marketing and negotiation skills to continually grow his business. All these things have helped shape a top ranked and award-winning team that is always evolving and looking for ways to constantly improve for their clients. Mentoring and developing the DWTeam is very rewarding to Darwin. Mentoring them to grow professionally along with empowering them to take risks and make mistakes with his foundational support gives them the freedom and tools to be successful. Darwin’s experience and expertise is part of every transaction he is involved in.
- Another rewarding area of Darwin’s business is the team’s outreach projects. Growing up in Chandler, Darwin has a love of his community. Chandler is also where he has raised his two sons so it is important for them to give back to the community he loves. The team initiated the Downtown Chandler Save Second Base Pub Crawl for Breast Cancer Awareness in October 2013. The annual event is now a 501c3, with the DWTeam collectively selecting a local recipient of the proceeds. The growing event is very fitting for the “work hard, play hard” culture of Darwin’s team. The Team organizes a food drive for Thanksgiving, Toy Drive for Christmas and a back to school backpack drive for local schools in need. Among other charities they have donated to are the Ronald McDonald House, Phoenix Children’s Hospital, the Boys & Girls Club, iCan of Chandler and AZCend.
- Every opportunity, failure, and success Darwin has encountered has helped create a lifelong passion and all encompassing career.