Darwin Wall - Chandler Realtor
- Outside of business, hockey Dad life is very busy with hectic ice hockey commitments to maneuver for his two sons, Caleb and Jackson. Club hockey has taken them across the US and parts of Canada. A devoted dad, Darwin’s sons have brought him endless happiness and a focused direction beyond words! Who knows, maybe one day the boys will want to follow in their dad’s footsteps and Darwin can pass along his knowledge and experience to continue the family legacy.
- As a true entrepreneurial spirit, Darwin has a growing team of Realtors on the Darwin Wall Team. One of the best parts of his current team is that they act as a think tank, working together collectively and collaboratively to constantly evolve in this business. Darwin shares his experience and knowledge about the market and real estate and creates a strong foundation for his team. Darwin has enjoyed the team’s workshops on the jobsites aka “Home Building 101 workshops.” This hands on approach allows his team to learn about the construction process as well further their buying and selling growth and development. Darwin has teamed up with the ASU Internship program to give back his knowledge and success where his career first started. Currently, one of his interns has become a licensed and productive realtor and another one is handling much of the teams marketing, website, and social media duties.
- Networking and collaborating have been proven catalysts to Darwin’s successful business growth. His training and constant reinforcement of these aspects have motivated him to hone in on marketing and negotiation skills to continually grow his business. All these things have helped shape a top ranked and award-winning team that is always evolving and looking for ways to constantly improve for their clients. Mentoring and developing the DWTeam is very rewarding to Darwin. Mentoring them to grow professionally along with empowering them to take risks and make mistakes with his foundational support gives them the freedom and tools to be successful. Darwin’s experience and expertise is part of every transaction he is involved in.
- Another rewarding area of Darwin’s business is the team’s outreach projects. Growing up in Chandler, Darwin has a love of his community. Chandler is also where he has raised his two sons so it is important for them to give back to the community he loves. The team initiated the Downtown Chandler Save Second Base Pub Crawl for Breast Cancer Awareness in October 2013. The annual event is now a 501c3, with the DWTeam collectively selecting a local recipient of the proceeds. The growing event is very fitting for the “work hard, play hard” culture of Darwin’s team. The Team organizes a food drive for Thanksgiving, Toy Drive for Christmas and a back to school backpack drive for local schools in need. Among other charities they have donated to are the Ronald McDonald House, Phoenix Children’s Hospital, the Boys & Girls Club, iCan of Chandler and AZCend.
- Every opportunity, failure, and success Darwin has encountered has helped create a lifelong passion and all encompassing career.